Friday, October 26, 2012

Color Converter 1.2 DONE!

I've completed the update I promised earlier this week.
I've chaned quite a bit in this update. First I moved the whole application from a view flipper design to a scrolling panel which is avaliable in the support package published by Google. I think it looks and works pretty neat.

Here is hte changelog for version 1.2:
  • Added HSV(HSB, HSL) conversion
  • Added Color Picker for quick and easy color picking
  • Added support for Android 2.1 Eclair
  • Added option of moving application to SD Card
  • Slight graphic changes
The graphic changes can be seen here:
First the icon:
I think it's a good upgrade from the previous icon. No more depressing black!
Some screens:


 More screenshots are avaliable on Google Play.

As you can see I've included the color picker that I got from HERE

I've also moved the AdMob ads to the top, so that they dont get in the way of typing. And upgraded the SDK from 6.0 to 6.2.1 as well as used SMART_BANNER instead of BANNER for better resolution support.
 Get it from Google Play or by this QR code (If it's not there it will be after Google Updates their db):



No comments:

Post a Comment