So Report 1 will be the 42nd week of 2012. I actually use Life Calculator to figure out what week of the year this is :)
What happened this week:
I released the game Damn Lines on Saturday the 13th of October and started doing this blog.
Click Wars - 255 active installs
Color Converter - 733 active installs
Damn Lines - 112 active installs
- I'd like to point out that this has been my most successful launch so far. 112 active installs from 6 days
- It's been the first app I've used in-house ads to promote
Damn Lines Pro - 0 sales
- This is my first paid app and for the time being I have no intention to promote it. I will be focusing on the free version for now.
- Will try and use In-House ads to promote paid applications in the future.
Expensive Smoking - 152 active installs
Life Calculator - 5600 active installs
Starcraft 2 WOL Guide - 2068 active installs
Revenue generated this week: 1.66 USD
This is the lowest revenue per week that I've had for a while now. There are 2 reasons for it actually.
- I used a large chunk of impressions for in-house ads
- eCPM has been terrible at AdMob the last couple of weeks.
Impressions: 11,887 with eCPM of $0.14
Well it hasn't been a good week in terms of cash income, but I am thrilled that I've managed to release Damn Lines after a long development period. I will now switch focus on new apps. I have some ideas for updating Color Converter and should probably update Life Calculator.