Sunday, October 14, 2012

Thinking of what to post!

Having a blog/site without much information is kinda boring... So I've decided to think a bit, use that grey matter stuff..
Anyways, this is what I plan on doing:

  • Reports of how my apps are doing
  • Problems I have encountered while developing and how I've solved them
  • General Android dev stuff
I wont be doing earning reports as some other developers are doing. Rather I will tell you how many installs I have an so on. On the subject of money - android developemnt has not been nearly as profitable as I had hoped.

But then again money is only part (a small one!) of the reason I am doing this. And this is a hobby for me. 
Mostly why I want to do apps is I love to create and see other people enjoy my creations. 

Well that's about all.

No comments:

Post a Comment