Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Weekly Report: Week 8 of 2013


What happened this week:
Well this week has been a real dissapointment in android related news. First of all my SSD decided to die on me taking everyhting with it. Luckily for me I have all of my projects synced across dropbox, so I shouldn't have too many issues with restoring everything. Doing a clean install is tedius and I've been rather busy this week with other things, like getting my car sorted, doing work related projects and actually taking care a bit of my girlfriend.

User statistics
Black Ops 2 Guide - 15637 active installs
  • I was actively working on making an update that included the challenges. But for me to do that I need to unlock all the reticles in the game, and this is what I've been doing. Lucky me there is double XP weekend going on. Unlucky for me I seem to have aquired a real life. 

Click Wars - 483 active installs
Color Converter - 1307 active installs
Damn Lines - 8302 active installs
Damn Lines Pro - 13 sales
Expensive Smoking - 270 active installs
Life Calculator - 6352 active installs
Starcraft 2 WOL Guide - 2393 active installs
Tip Calculator - 114 active installs

Revenue generated this week: 22.45 USD
Revenues are slightly down. Nothing out for the ordinary. Some clicks just cost less sometimes.

AdMob stats
Impressions: 249410 with eCPM of $0.09
CTR: 0.33%
Impressions are down slightly. No worries though as they seem to be keeping stable at a certain mark. Actually pleased with whats going on.

Overview
The overview will be short this time around. I did nothing major to any of my apps and suffered a loss of data. This has pissed me off some but on the brighter side other things aart from android seem to be working out okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment