Friday, December 28, 2012

Just an update on what's gong on

I know I promised to get an update out for black ops 2 guide this week. I am working very hard on getting it out as fast as possible. As I said before it will feature create a class and hard point map locations. There might be a slight delay with the update as I have decided to change some stuff with create a class at the last moment when basically it's all done. I an positive that the wait will be well with it.

Also I will change some things in the way the maps are displayed. I have had reports that some devices are running out of memory when trying to view maps. Along with hard point locations: will attempt to fix these issues.

I am still aiming to get the update out this week. But it may slip to January. In any case I must say thank you to all the people who have downloaded my app.

No comments:

Post a Comment