Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Weekly Report: Week 51 of 2012



What happened this week:
I've been actively working on updating the Black Ops 2 app. At the moment I am working on the Create a class bit of the app. It's taking a bit of time. Also I will update it with hardpoint positions on the maps. No eta for the update yet. Depends on how fast I can get create-a-class working.

User statistics
Black Ops 2 Guide - 894 active installs

  • I've had a few people get the app each day. This is encouraging. Furthermore the ratings have been good aswell.

Click Wars - 313 active installs
Color Converter - 893 active installs
Damn Lines - 10720 active installs
  • Still the number of active installs is dropping. Bu the rate that it's dropping at has slowed down somewhat.
Damn Lines Pro - 11 sales
  • No one bought it this week
Expensive Smoking - 157 active installs
Life Calculator - 6600 active installs
Starcraft 2 WOL Guide - 2138 active installs
Tip Calculator - 107 active installs

Revenue generated this week: 14.47 USD
Because of Black Ops 2 Guide revenues have been up this week. Things look good. A lot depends on how Black Ops 2 will evolve.

AdMob stats
Impressions: 51442 with eCPM of $0.28
CTR: 0.77%
CTR is low because Black Ops Guide causes alot of requests for 1 user. I expected the drop.

Overview
As I said last week, this was the last week of constant drop off. Let's see what happens next. I have a few things that need to be done for Black Ops 2. Then I will turn my focus to the long promised update for Damn Lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment