Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Weekly Report: Week 49 of 2012


What happened this week:
Managed to get over some of the personal issues that have been keeping me really away from my hobby. In any case I am coding a new application. I hope to release it next week. Also I updated Starcraft 2 guide with the latest balance changes. As for Damn Lines - I got really fed up with them, so taking a break from them. Maybe after I release the new stuff I will get back to them.

User statistics
Click Wars - 308 active installs
Color Converter - 858active installs
Damn Lines - 11643active installs
  • Loosign about 70-80 active installs per day :(
Damn Lines Pro - 11 sales
  • No one bought it this week
Expensive Smoking - 167active installs
Life Calculator - 6578 active installs
  • Life Caclulator has been getting a reasonable amount of installs every day. Nice to see it still performing!
Starcraft 2 WOL Guide - 2163active installs
Tip Calculator - 108 active installs

Revenue generated this week: 9.54 USD
My decline has somewhat steadied off. I am getting roughly a dollar a day and getting about 4000-4400 impressions per day.

AdMob stats
Impressions: 38268 with eCPM of $0.25
CTR: 1.18%

Overview
I have a new application in the works and I hope it will achieve some of the goals I've set for it. I really hope to get it out next week and will ofcourse let you know here about it. Also I plan to increase the amount of posts I do here, since I should have some more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment