Friday, January 11, 2013

Black Ops 2 Update 1.2.1

The update is done and I will probably publish it to you guys on Google Play tomorrow. I just need to do some final testing to make sure everything is fine and running great. The update addresses one issue and ads one feature:

  • There are now 5 slots to save your custom classes to. You can also rename them like in the real Call Of Duty Black Ops 2.
  • There was an issue that when creating a class and picking weapons and attachments the back button behavior would be broken and instead of going back to create a class you would be dropped to the main menu. This has been fixed. It should provide also some speed improvements as well as better battery life.
Another issue I have is that the app crashes on certain older devices when trying to view the maps. I am well aware of the issue and.....have no solution for it. It crashes due to native android skia and the device itself. Simply put - there's too much information for the device to handle.

What I MAY try and do is provide maps with a lower resolution and lower file size for devices with lower screen resolutions. I have not tested it out on how it will look, but I do have concerns that it wont be that great.

No comments:

Post a Comment