Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Weekly Report: Week 7 of 2013


What happened this week:
I've been working on another update for Black Ops 2 app. Its my main focus atm, as other projects have been put on a bit of a backburner. The update should be out next week. Hopefully

User statistics
Black Ops 2 Guide - 14020 active installs
  • Added all of the DLC stuff and managed to fix the crashes. Challenges for camo and reticles is next.

Click Wars - 474 active installs
Color Converter - 1272active installs
Damn Lines - 8477active installs
Damn Lines Pro - 13 sales
Expensive Smoking - 270active installs
Life Calculator - 6372 active installs
Starcraft 2 WOL Guide - 2370active installs
Tip Calculator - 113 active installs

Revenue generated this week: 26.56 USD
Revenues are up this week. Mostly because of  2 days where I achieve over 4usd per day.

AdMob stats
Impressions: 268766 with eCPM of $0010
CTR: 0.35%
Impressions are up slightly again. So are the other parameters. The change resulted in a good week.

Overview
Good week. I got my money transfer from admob yesterday, my second since I began. It may not be that much (just over 100usd) but its still nice. Another should come next month. February - I wont reach a 100usd, as revenues have not been that good and the month is short.

No comments:

Post a Comment