Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Weekly Report: Week 6 of 2013


What happened this week:
Nothing much again. I've been doing some small updates to the Black Ops 2 app, but other than that I've been spending my time elsewhere. Stuff needed taking care of. And still does.

User statistics
Black Ops 2 Guide - 11574 active installs
  • Good gains again. Almost added all of the DLC stuff. Pushing out another update today.

Click Wars - 461 active installs
Color Converter - 1212 active installs
Damn Lines - 8711 active installs
Damn Lines Pro - 13 sales
Expensive Smoking - 256 active installs
Life Calculator - 6450 active installs
Starcraft 2 WOL Guide - 2335 active installs
Tip Calculator - 113 active installs

Revenue generated this week: 20.13 USD
Revenues have gone up slightly this week. Overall its looking pretty steady. With roughly 2 - 2.5 usd per day.

AdMob stats
Impressions: 251320 with eCPM of $0.08
CTR: 0.29%
Impressions are up slightly. Which is always nice.

Overview
Another good week for me. I am not spending too much time atm on developing stuff as I have some things that need to be dealt with. I will push out another small update for black ops 2 and will continue supporting it until it looses its relevancy. As for new apps - I don't know yet. The project I had in mind might be too big for a single person to swallow. Either i postpone it or will do something else entirely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment