Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Black Ops 2 Guide

I've been real busy the last couple of days and wasn't able to post anything about this app here until now. You may or may not know, but I am a huge Call Of Duty fan. Ever since vCOD came out I've been playing the game either competitively (through COD2 and COD4). Ever since I retired from being a pro-gamer I still do play COD on pubs and have lots of fun.

In recent COD titles a certain thing has been bugging me alot - the stats given in game with bars never represent what the weapon actually does. So I did some searching and found a gaping hole in the selection of apps for Android. None of the guides could help me with Black Ops 2.

So what did I do? I tried to plug that hole. Behold - my new application!
What this app has is a good design with useful information. I've already published 2 updates for the app. The first being a bugfix more or less fixing the screwups I did. The second - brought some new features in.
Anyway. You can download it from Google Play

Some screenshots for you:

No comments:

Post a Comment