Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Weekly Report: Week 4 of 2013


What happened this week:
I've been actively learning OOP methods of programming. This should make my life a bit easier and updates to new apps more common. It's been a struggle at times. Also I've kinda lost my graphics muse so I couldn't do everything I wanted to this week.

User statistics
Black Ops 2 Guide - 8294 active installs
  • I've been getting consistent app numbers. I've also fixed a couple of issues this week. Added 5 more slots where to save your classes as well as fixed a missing attachment in the smg class.

Click Wars - 416 active installs
Color Converter - 1088 active installs
Damn Lines - 9205 active installs
Damn Lines Pro - 13 sales
Expensive Smoking - 230active installs
Life Calculator - 6628 active installs
Starcraft 2 WOL Guide - 2195 active installs
Tip Calculator - 107 active installs

Revenue generated this week: 19.76 USD
Revenues dropped somewhat this week. Mostly due to the clicks from admob being not as expensive as they were previously.

AdMob stats
Impressions: 213060with eCPM of $0.09
CTR: 0.34%
eCPM and CTR have plummeted resulting in worse than usual numbers. Oh well...

Overview
Good week even if the numbers aren't the best. I am slowly working on new stuff as well as constantly thinking of new things for current apps. And I've upgraded my Galaxy Nexus to a Nexus 4!.

No comments:

Post a Comment