Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Weekly Report: Week 5 of 2013


What happened this week:
I've been rather busy with other things in my life, so not much has happened this week. I will release another small update to Black Ops 2 today that will fix some small errors and add a new section. Other than that - this week had my focus elsewhere.

User statistics
Black Ops 2 Guide - 9631 active installs
  • Good gains again. I need to figure out how to get DLC info without having an XBOX though

Click Wars - 449 active installs
Color Converter - 1145 active installs
Damn Lines - 8936 active installs
Damn Lines Pro - 13 sales
Expensive Smoking - 235 active installs
Life Calculator - 6553 active installs

  • Life calculator has been declining recently, so I must look in ways of improving the app.
Starcraft 2 WOL Guide - 2261 active installs
Tip Calculator - 111 active installs

Revenue generated this week: 18.79 USD
Revenues dropped a bit this week too. Not really worried though as I am earning what I want at this point in time. I've still yet to develop a killer game!

AdMob stats
Impressions: 202504 with eCPM of $0.10
CTR: 0.33%
No comment on the aboce numbers. Lower than usual, higher than last week.

Overview
Good week either way. Although I've devoted most of my time elsewhere I have a good understanding of what i want to do. So time is all I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment